Lowy Group Commitment to Employees and Guests as we steer through COVID-19
These are our Covid-19 enhanced safety measures, thought with love and care.
The safety of our employees and guest is our priority and we are doing everything we can to ensure everyone’s safety whether working or staying at one of our hotels. We will be following government guidelines but also doing anything else necessary to make our employees and guests feel safe. We will continue to update this page as guidelines evolve.
Food & Drink
Unfortunately, due to the current circumstances we are not opening our restaurant and as such will not be open for breakfast, lunch or dinner. We are looking forward to being able to reopen the restaurant again when possible.
- We have increased the level of cleanliness procedures in our bedrooms. We use hospital grade cleaning products and we will be paying particular attention to the 10 key touch points. Door handles, controls, light switches, desks, windows, lamps, taps, toilet push, sockets, tea/coffee station.
- We will seal the door with love and care once we have completed the room clean. This will provide assurance to our guests that no one has entered once cleaned.
- We will only clean your room on your departure. We will deliver fresh towels and replenish other bedroom amenities on request.
- All chairs and carpets will be vacuumed with a HEPA filter vacuum.
- All tea/coffee stations will have individual wrapped portions.
- Social distances measures will be put in place and monitored throughout the hotel.
- Frequency of public area cleaning will be increased.
- Sanitizing stations for guests will be available throughout the building.
- A new ‘Lift’ policy will support ‘one room per time’ use with enhanced disinfection cleaning procedures in place specifically for this equipment.
- Introduction of a One-way travel system throughout the hotel to minimise close contact.
- Pre-arrival registration to facilitate contactless check-in and check-out.
- Key cards will be sanitised after each use.
List of Hotel contacts and Email addresses:
General Manager – Shaun Donachie
Revenue Manager – Radka
Operations Manager – Emely
To make a reservation, or to discuss your holiday requirements, please call us on +44 (0)1273 820 854. Alternatively, check availability and book online. We look forward to seeing you soon.